I love walking into the unknown because you just never know what’s around the corner. Most likely Greatness, Yassss!
2018 was one of my most challenging years due to a lot of changes personally and professionally but it all came together and I grew even more spiritually. Here’s what i learned or relearned in 2018:
1. I love minding my business 💅🏾
2. I’m in charge of my own happiness. This one I’ve known but was reinforced this year
3. Having six great life long friends is and will continue to be a blessing you know who you are😍
4. Just because you made a decision..doesn’t mean you can’t change your mind😊
5. The simplest things still make me really happy and so does vegan ice cream from Salt and Straw or a creamy cup of matcha latte
7. Giving back is part of who I am and I love it
8. Saying yes to myself and my own well-being is non negotiable
9. Everyone learns their life’s lessons in their own time..you can’t make anyone do anything they’re not ready to do. (Reinforced this year)
10. Continue to trust my intuition. It hasn’t failed me unless I don’t listen😅Happy New Year beauties! Live long and prosper🖖🏽
What have you learned in 2018?